Richmond KY – Begley Site
Located in the heart of Bluegrass country, this property is easily accessible, highly visible and suited for a variety of needs. Most importantly, because the major utility work has been completed and a favorable zoning climate exists, the land is ready for development.
Begley industrial site for sale within the city limits of Richmond. Site is directly adjacent to Exit 83 of Interstate 75. KY 2872/Duncannon Ln provides access to site. There are 1417 acres for sale, zoned for commercial / mixed use. More about the property:
- More than 1,400 acres with any acre range available.
- Located on three corners off I-75 at exit 83 between Richmond and Berea:
- The southeast corner has a total of 1,035 acres
- The southwest corner has 268.8 acres
- The northwest corner has 113.9 acres
- An ideal location for commercial/industrial or retail.
- Currently zoned commercial/mixed use.
- Fully equipped with utilities and critical infrastructure – 12-inch sewer lines, 8-inch gas lines, 12-16 inch water lines and electric onsite.
- Relatively flat with minimal excavation required.
- Within a 45-mile radius of more than 500,000 people with an average household income of more than $62,000.
Price: $10,000 – $20,000/ac depending on location on property.
Printable Information Sheet: Begley-site